Object FIX ZIP is one of the last resources available when you need to retrieve the contents of this type of file.
Object FIX ZIP works in the following way:
- It tests the integrity of the file.
- In the case of an error, it attempts to create a new compressed file using the recoverable information from the first file.
- Lastly, if the process is successfully finished, the program will extract the information from the file.
The common problems that Object FIX ZIP can tackle are:
- Extracting folders from ZIP files with a CRC error.
- Extracting folders from ZIP files that didn't download completely.
- Accessing corrupt ZIP file.